Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BUsy~

I knew when my parent back hometown is change to my life start be busy. Just now I planned my study time table, because I really have a lot of work need to do. No wonder people said student's life always be assignment, mid term test and final exam. Yes, that true~ all student can't break away for those elements. That is student's life process. I also so surprise I can plan 1 month study time table. Haha~ I am very lazy people, even 1 day i can't study. How can I plan 1 month study time table?? Sometime, the fact will force me to face to face it, so, I force to plan that time table, if not, I don't think I can finish all the work within 1 month. Yes! This semester, my work still be non stop. It less work than last semester, but this semester is more difficult especially fin 304 international finance.... It is very difficult.. I not finance major, how I can do it well? Yes, my hope is on "xiao chen"..haha~ Hope he can teach melah.. Sure he not problem, he is finance major!! Evil...must hardworking o....don't be lazy. I tell myself, I must believe myself can do all the work well....

No comments: