Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy~

Yes, as the title, I be lazy now. Start from this week my parent came to KL and I accompany them walked around. I didn't go to college for a week, again..... I be lazy back. A week didn't back college which means I have a lot of work need to do it. However, I still didn't do anything at this few days. To me can't have any break, because when I break, I will be very very lazy. Not only for my work only, even write a blog also very lazy. I suppose be busy now, because assignments, final exam, mid term, presentation all with be coming soon. Furthermore, I need do a lot research for doing my assignment, but I didn't touch anything... Shu Ting asked me go to Cameron, I want to go, but I really tired for this week. I feel so sorry to her. Anyway, I hope she can enjoy her trip...Yes!!!Tell myself cannot be lazy again~ Fighting!!

No comments: