Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lecturer from Croatia

Today, i write in english version. Today is my eco 204 1st class. Eco 204 is International Trade. When i got the timetable, i looked at my lecturer name, i very curious. Because even u as me look at the name, u also won't know which race are him??My lecturer's name is Dr. Andelko Simic. Yes, u are right. He came from croatia very near by Hungary. At 2pm i went to my class, when i arrived at door of my class. I looked inside, realized is a western guy, at that moment, i feel very scared,coz my english not very good,scare i can't communicated with him and the whole class just me alone only. i don't know where the other people go. Finally, i realized he is a nice guy, very friend with me. I think maybe he from western country, he will be open mind than easten people and he really is a enthusiasm guy... I think in the future, i need pay more attention on his lecture and study a lot of english. The most important thing is must practice more my writting skill.

No comments: