Friday, October 24, 2008

Stupid HELP!!

Now in computer lab. Nothing to do, just waiting my friend and waiting next class coming. Friday~so boring!Friday is epescially for fin202 this subject only. So, morning got fin normal class and afternoon will has another replacement class. Actually, I can't use the computer in the computer lab. My account is expired so long time ago. I went to HELP DESK asked:"I want to use computer in the computer lab, but my account has expired." Then, that girl answered me:"Do u have any subject need to use computer lab? " I answer her:"No". She reply me again:"If u don't have any subject use the computer lab, u cannot use the computer, unless u have to pay computer lab fee, u just can use." So stupid ar when i received for this answer. I don't know WHY HELP still needs student pay money for using computer lab. Other college no need to pay any fee, unless u have printing. So stupid HELP, everything needs money. Printing needs pay, use computer lab also needs pay. Futhermore, all the paper won't provide student again. I don't know why every year student still need paid resources fee RM500.??So stupid ar!! HELP already earned so much in every year, its still collect money from student for every purpose. Besides the money, almost every department staffs is no nice, the way treat the student is very rude, like student owe them so much million or billion. For example, just now went to HELP DESK ask that girl. She use her "dark face" treat me and her voice no nice too. Hate her lah..hate all the admin staff expect the register staff, register always use their very nice smilling to the student. That great!! Anyway, my conclusion -HELP is a stupid college.

2 comments:

原味.风铃 said...

i agree with u ler!!!
y we want to pay rm500 for a year? we didnt use d paper even the clip! department didnt supply all the thing to us!
and we go to office! there no got any people there! want to wait lecturer come to open the door, we just can go inside! walao~
damn shit the HELP~ so angry with them! didnt do anything for us still want to pay the resource fee rm500!
we go to complain the department ler! maybe later want to send mail to department or? u think ler?

原味.风铃 said...

really really damn shit!!越讲越生气~我要招一群人去complain!!